Monday, November 7, 2011

A Conversation with Co Bao



Hello, Miss Bao. Thank you for meeting with me today.


I so happy that you are here. Are others here?


Well, really it’s just you and me.


Okay. What we talk about?


May I ask what you do for work?


I am soldier. I work for intelligence agency. Sometimes we help your military. Help provide transportation.


Hmm, sounds dangerous. How did you get into this line of work?


My father worked for intelligence agency. He killed and I take his place.


Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.


Too much death here. Death everywhere. Just want to live, Cannon. Maybe go America, live the quiet life. Is this what you do for job?


No, this is only a blog site.


What is blog?


It’s a place where I post useless crap online. Do you have the internet in your village, Co?

[laughs] Oh, yes! We have computer. We have many floppy discs, and sometimes we play Pitfall after village dinners. Hey! I just remember, [holds up container] you want to eat?


Uh…


Maybe later. Are there other blog places?


Sure, there are countless blog sites across the internet where people post their opinions and whatnot, most of whom are far more insightful and literate than me. My blog is just one of many. It’s all but expendable in that sense.


[laughs] Expendable, what mean expendable?


It’s like, when someone invites you to a party, and you don’t show up. It doesn’t really matter.


Where you go now, Cannon?


Well, I really need to head over to Walmart. They have some tiki torches on sale, and I also need new socks.  


Can you buy rice and medicine at this Walmart place?


You can buy just about anything there. And it's open 24/7.


You take me with you? [gives me a kiss] …You take me?





….Yeah


I think you make good choice!








1 comment:

  1. She's a goddess. And she was also amazing in Sidekicks..with Norris!

    For drama and sheer beauty, look her up in the mini-series Noble House.

    ReplyDelete