Thursday, July 25, 2013

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER


This is my first post on this blog -- my only blog, no less -- in, like, forever. Many moons. A long time. Ages. Since Way back. So, where have I been? Doesn't matter. I only use this account so I'z can chat-up on JKM's blog, and a few others. But, then, I just noticed some comments in my Nurse Pilbow post. Two, in fact. And I was like, "Huh, where did those come from?" Nobody's ever commented on this blog before. Likely, no one ever will again. And, once again, here I am now by myself, uh, talking to myself. That's, that's chaos.

Anyways, back to my point: Ninja Turtles. They're making a new movie, which will likely be terrible (Bay's involved), but in my fantasy TMNT movie the turtles and the rest of the characters would look like below. Check it out, whoever you aren't.

















                                         




No comments:

Post a Comment